26 February 2010

Great Idea! Traveler's edition


I've heard of Footzyrolls before. The idea was to sell them in vending machines in NYC nightclubs, but when I saw them featured in a Facebook ad today, I though, those would be perfect for lady travelers, who want to feel comfortable eating in a nice restaurant after spending the day walking around a big city. I remember feeling awkard going into a nice restaurant in Paris after spending the day walking around town in my comfy walking shoes. Comfy, yes! Stlyish, HARDLY. It would have been cool to have these little roll up shoes in my bag. And they come in Sasquatch (they call it XL) for ladies with big feet, like me! YAY! I may need to get these. I'll let you know how they feel.

1 comment:

Balanced Melting Pot said...

That's a great idea. Do you know where people outside of New York can get them?