06 August 2012

BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Travel season is in high gear, and for seasoned road-trippers, you know what that means: LOTS OF CONSTRUCTION!!!  You just know that no matter where you go, you'll be whizzing past orange cones, and inhaling fresh asphalt fumes until Labor Day!  The same is true for this Travel Blog!

Recently, I've been looking for a job in the Start-up world, which is ruled by tech and judgments are made based on your online presence.  In a nutshell, if you're blogging, you're blog better look good.  I looked at my blog and realized that I didn't think the look of the blog, and maybe the straight delivery of the content was an accurate reflection of the wild travel chick contained in this body!  Well, ok, wild may be a little strong...

Anywhoooo, I need YOUR help!  Do me a favor: take a look at the blog.  Look HARD.  Then, make suggestions!  I KNOW I KNOW, how awesome is it that you can make comments on...my...blog...oh wait, you can already do that!  Haha, but unlike others, I'll LISTEN!

So, PLEASE, take a look!  Let me know what you like and what you think I can do BETTER.  What would you like to see that would make this a go-to blog for your travel blog entertainment?  Lemme know!  I'd be wicked grateful! :-D

Hugs, Yvette

No comments: